Old versionsSee all
PDF Decrypt ActiveX DLL was intended to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, that comes with "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields.
- Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
- Support PDF1.8 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0 application).
- Support PDF1.8 (Acrobat 9.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata.
- Support Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption, Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption and AES Encryption.
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.